This is the review of Research Verified MigraRelief. This is a surprisingly good migraine treatment and I never expected that it would turn out to be better than so many others I have reviewed. It is formulated to reduce pain, duration, severity and frequency of migraines. It does not simply treat migraines and their symptoms but boosts and maintains a healthy immune system and keeps hormone levels balanced. Read our evaluation of this product below if you want determine if this is a migraine supplement that might interest you.
Ingredients (in a serving of 2 capsules)
- 400mg Riboflavin – otherwise known as Vitamin B2, this reduces the frequency and recurrence of migraines as it enhances the activity of the electron-transport chain and aids in tissue generation and respiration
- 20mg Niacin – balances blood sugar levels, improves energy release and is meant to lower the frequency of migraine attacks
- 360mg Magnesium – increases intracellular levels of magnesium and reduces vasospasms that occur during migraines, and prevents migraines
- 150mg Butterbur (Petasites) – has muscle-relaxant and anti-inflammatory traits, is composed of substances that relax smooth muscle in cerebral blood vessel walls and it effectively treats migraines
- 100mg Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) – stops platelets from releasing blood vessel dilating substances and lowers the production of inflammatory substances, which reduces the severity and occurrence of migraines.
- 10mg Ginger (Zingiber officinale) – reduces pain, can treat nausea and can block triggers that start migraines
- 10mg Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) – contains piperine, which enhances the effectiveness of therapeutic substances so you feel their effects faster
- 10mg Ginkgo Biloba – improves circulation in the brain and body
- 10mg Wild Yam (Discorea vilosa) Root – its antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory traits balance hormones levels and decrease the cerebral neurovascular system’s inflammatory response to stop vasospasms
- 10mg Bromelain (from Pineapple) – fights certain types of headache, such as those caused by sinus inflammation or infection
- 10mg White Willow (Salix alba) – contains salacin, which reduces pain by inhibiting prostaglandins, inhibits Cox-1 and Cox-2 and is an anti-inflammatory, and has greater benefits when used with Feverfew
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Carbonate
This supplement does not have any artificial ingredients such as fillers, binders, preservatives, hormones or coloring.
As part of a balanced diet, you should consume two capsules three times a day with food. For maintenance purposes, reduce daily dosage to one or two capsules.
Possible Side Effects
There are not any side effects associated with this supplement. You should not exceed the dosage specified on the label and any doubts you might have about using this supplement can be resolved by a medical professional.
Research Verified’s website is the only place you can buy this supplement. A single bottle of MigraRelief contains 60 capsules and is vended for $48, down from the normal price of $69.95. A three-bottle supply costs $98 and a six-bottle supply costs $142. The six-bottle package is the greatest value offer as the cost of each bottle works out as being just $24. Buying in bulk is the best option when buying this supplement.
As with all Research Verified products, a 365-day guarantee accompanies MigraRelief. If the supplement disappoints then you can send the bottle, or bottles, back within a year to get a full refund. It does not matter if you buy multiple bottles, have opened a bottle or emptied one, you can return them regardless of condition. However, if you have more than one bottle all bottles must be returned for a complete refund. If you return only a partial order, you will receive only be refunded in part.
This Research Verified product has a single negative point: its price. However, its price can be explained easily enough. Although it may seem to be on the costly side, MigraRelief is made with pure, high quality ingredients, it is made in a GMP certified manufacturing facility and is a supplement with a high quantity of ingredients. It has an excellent guarantee so you will not be out of pocket if it does not work for you and by buying in bulk, the price per bottle can be halved. This is certainly a product worth taking into consideration if you suffer from migraines.