What is Steel Rested-AF?
The following is a review of the product Steel Rested-AF. This product has the goal of increasing quality of sleep by helping to speed up the falling-asleep process. By speeding up the sleeping phases, hormone-release is expedited.
- Valerian root – This herb assists in reducing anxiety. It also acts against insomnia and other sleeping disorders.
- L-tyrosine – This amino acid minimizes anxiety. Once in the body, it converts to the sleep hormone dopamine.
- GABA – People with insomnia problems normally lack GABA in the brain. By adding this neurotransmitter in supplement form, nerve activity is decreased, allowing for better sleep.
- L-theanine – This substance has a calming effect, reducing the cortisol and epinephrine stress hormones, thereby allowing one to fall asleep.
- L-arginine –This amino acid assists with the production of nitric oxide, which allows blood vessels to expand, increasing the flow of blood.
- Mucuna – This ingredient is an aid to relaxation as well as sleep.
- L-ornithine – This is an amino acid produced in the body. L-ornithine helps to enhance the quality of sleep by decreasing anxiety and stress.
- Safed Musli – This herb minimizes sleeping disorders and may increase testosterone levels. People with low testosterone levels may possibly suffer from sleep apnea.
The concentration of the individual ingredients is not listed. In addition, some of the natural and clinically proven ingredients generally used to treat insomnia, such as lemon balm, melatonin, or chamomile, are not present in this formula.
The manufacturer recommends taking a serving consisting of one scoop, which amounts to 11 grams of the product. Also, this dietary supplement should be taken with 10 ounces of water. However, it should also be mentioned that the instructions on the company’s website are blurred; and finding the label information on the Internet has been impossible.
What is the Cost?
You can buy the product directly from the manufacturer. Each bottle containing 30 servings costs $54.95 online. There is no discount on bulk purchases on offer by the manufacturer.
The manufacturer offers a guarantee in the form of a 30-day return policy. This policy applies to unopened and unused bottles. In addition, the company charges a 15% restocking fee; and the buyer has to pay for the return shipping costs.
Even after much research, we were unable to find any customer reviews, except the pro-comments on the manufacturer’s own website. This lack of external reviews leaves one wondering whether or not this product is effective.
Our Final Review of Steel Rested-AF
This product seems to be a good sleep aid, manufactured from a broad list of ingredients known to support a better quality of sleep. In addition, the product is supported by the company’s guarantee. On the downside, their guarantee is weak. This is because they only accept unused bottles. Therefore the product, if disliked and returned within the 30-day period, would not be afforded a refund.
Furthermore, since there is a lack of external client reviews, a buyer runs the risk of paying for a product that may not be effective: reviews offer some indication of the product living up to its boast. With so many other sleep-aid options on the market, it would be better to select a product that offers a fair guarantee, and which has proper customer reviews attesting to effectiveness.