What is Bioskinrepair Scar Cream?
Bioskinrepair Scar Cream is one of the scar treatment creams that offer alternative solutions to matters of scar treatment. Just like all other products, it boasts of being one of the best scar treatment creams with natural ingredients. Below is a raft of claims it makes in regard to its out workings:
- Most powerful scar cream for all types of scars: keloids and hypertrophic;
- Powered by a naturally occurring regenerative and immune serum;
- Its properties have been validated by science;
- Nourishes the cells than then orchestrates an orderly repair of damaged skin and scar-less healing;
- Well nourished cell prevent abnormal scarring: keloids or hyperthropic scars after surgery;
- Halts itching;
- Nourishes cells so they can better regulate collagen deposition, and thus helps to prevent surgery scars and reduce all types of abnormal scars;
- Reduces the appearance of keloid scars and hypertrophic scars from injury, burns or surgery.
- Works where other scar removal products fail and it is easy to stick to the treatment because it has no side effects and is not invasive or uncomfortable since it absorbs quickly;
- Is a potent antioxidant and supports the immune system;and
- Reduces nutrition to area with scars and thus reduces the expansion of scars and improves proper oxygenation within the skin.
Bioskinrepair Scar Cream comprises these ingredients:
- Biocutis Serum (Helix Aspersa Muler Glycoconjugates) – a natural regenerative and immune serum that comes from snails. Packed with enzymes, the ingredient is able to dissolve scars and damaged tissues.
- Butterbur Herb (Petasites Japonicus) Extract – it helps minimize mast cell degranulation. It also releases histamine to the area to relieve sensitive skin discomfort related to irritation, itching and rosacea.
- Elder Tree (Sambucus Nigra L.) Extract – it helps in reducing Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF). It also contains activators of antimicrobial peptides and skin growth factors.
Gently rub a little scar cream on clean area 2-3 times a day for 8 weeks on new scars. On existing scars, it is best to apply the cream 2-3 times a day for 3-6 months.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product.
A 50 g container of Bioskinrepair Scar Cream is goes for $84.95.It is a not a pocket-friendly cream.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work.
- Money-back guarantee-not available;
- Long-term value for money- fails this test;
- Affordability-it is expensive; and
- Natural ingredients – contains natural ingredients.