What is PNN Pharmaceuticals CYBELE Scagel ?
Cybele Scagel is one of the products in the market designed and assigned to help in the treatment of scars. It is available in an easy-to-squeeze tube with either 19 g or 50 g. Scagel has its own raft of claims to make about its potency and contribution to scar management and treatment, both new and old scars. Below are some of them:
- It removes stretch marks;
- It softens and smoothens scars; and
- It reduces hyper-pigmented scars.
In matters relating to its packaging and marketing, this gel employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
Cybele Scagel is concocted using the following ingredients,many of them are natural while some of them are synthetic:
- Centella asiatica extract;
- Methylsilanol hydroxyproline aspartate;
- Sodium hyaluronate;
- Sodium PCA;
- Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer;
- Phyllanthus emblica extract;
- Tamarindus indica extract;
- Butylene glycol;
- Broussonetia papyrifera;
- Ipomoea pes-caprae extract;
- Portulaca oleracea extract;
- DL-α-Tocopheryl lacetate;
- Polysorbate 20;
- Propylene glycol;
- Styrene/acrylates copolymer;
- Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate;
- Allium cepa extract;
- Aloe vera extract;and
The administration of Scagel is a simple routine procedure. To start using Scagel, just apply on the skin two times every day. Make sure you do not use it on open or raw wounds.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product. But it can cause irritation is some people.
Cybele Scagel is available in 19 g, costing $14.19 and 50 g costing $25.07.It is an affordable product though there are no special manufacturer discounts assigned to it.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for many months.
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; an
- Natural ingredients -it fails the test because it incorporates both synthetics and natural ingredients.