What is Nature’s Way Turmeric?
Natures Way Turmeric is one of the many beneficial health supplements available in the market today. Turmeric is a common yellow spice used as a seasoning in curries, but has uses far beyond just plain cooking. For centuries, this herb has been utilized in the Ayurvedic healing practices. Curcuma longa, the active ingredients in Turmeric are also commonly known as curcuminoids. In scientific studies, curcuminoids, which are also referred to as “curcumin” have shown strong antioxidant properties. By counterbalancing free radicals, curcuminoids benefit joints and other tissues. The antioxidant attributes of curcumin aid in the upkeep of a healthy cariovascular system and the health of the colon. Other properties of Curcumin include:
- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency), or can further confuse consumers about a product. This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them
This not a medicine, but an herbal supplement. The main ingredients are:
- 450 mg of Turmeric Extract
- 50 mg of Turmeric Root
- Cellulose: used as a thickener in various foods.
- Maltodextrin: a type of sugar used as a food additive.
- Stearic acid: a saturated fatty acid that is waxy in consistency.
- Silica: an abundant mineral that can also be made synthetically.
- Modified cellulose: the most abundant polymer on earth, the cell wall of many plants.
- Vegetable Glycerin: a colorless, odorless liquid with many pharmaceutical applications.
The manufacturer of the product clearly states that three capsules should be consumed every day with water and a meal.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use, but it’s not clear whether or not this product has been checked by the FDA.
At the time of writing this review, no cost information was found online for this product. Still, you can check local retailers for this information.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Many health supplements are available for those who need to find one that suits their needs. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. It’s also hard to recommend a product that doesn’t provide price information.