- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is not a medicinal substance, but an herbal supplement. The ingredients contained in it are:
- Active Ingredients — 320 mg Turmeric, 80 mg Turmeric Extract
- Other ingredients — Capsule (gelatin [Halal], vegetable glycerine, water, and carob)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Maltodextrin: a type of sugar used as a food additive. May be sweet or tasteless.
- Silica: a natural mineral that can be made synthetically as well.
- Yellow beeswax. tough wax compound made by bees.
- Naturally gluten-free, but not a Vegetarian/Vegan Formula.
The directed use is posted online on the product’s web site. One tablet should be taken daily with water and a full meal.
There have been no reported side effects associated with this product. However, if you have an allergic reaction a specific individual agent in the product, you should stop using and contact a doctor right away. The product has been deemed safe for long term use.
As we researched this product, we didn’t find price information from the maker of the product. It’s sold in local retailers, and you will have to talk to them for this information.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Many health supplements are available for those who need to find one that suits their needs. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers.