What is Caprylic Acid?
The company Life Link makes this item and it reportedly inhibtis yeast fungi growth. This is especially the case with Candida Albicans, the fungi which causes yeast infections to proliferate. This formula by Life Link has derived its label from an eight-carbon acids called caprylic acid which the body manufactures. This acid is also contained in vegetable and animal sources, butter fat, coconut oil and palm oil. To study caprylic acid’s effectiveness, we did some investigation. Life Link’s Caprylic Acid claims to be an effective method of getting rid of yeast overgrowth in your body. We wanted to know what this product was made of and how the product worked exactly.
- Caprylic Acid– Manufactured in the body, octanoic acid is another name for Caprylic acid and is also found in vegetable and animal sources, butter milk fat, coconut oil and palm oil. It helps treat infections of bacteria and slows down fungi growth, reduces blood pressure and destroys cancer tumors.
- Inactive ingredients in this product include:
- Methocel Cellulose-sometimes just called ‘methocel,’ this ingredient is used in processing food due to its properties of lubrication.
- Gelatin- this is a protein type that is obtained from animal bones, animal skin and boiling tendons.
- Silicon dioxide- this is a compound chemical type used in the production of food.
- Maltodextrin- used as additivesin food, this is a chemical compound.
- Glyceryol Monostearate- Called GMS, this is an odorless, colorless emulsifying organic molecule.
Two times each day is the suggested Caprylic Acid dose. Yeast Clear gives you more rapid results and contains more effective ingredients that have been tested and proven. Take Yeast Clear once with breakfast and once with dinner. In the subsequent thirty months, take this product thrice daily.
When caprylic acid was used, users report getting their stomach upset. This product is infused with many additives that are processed, which can also be the lead cause of side effects. After taking supplements of this type, there are also symptoms reported by users that ‘die off.’
Long term Results
Candida cells are killed affectively by the fatty acids contained in caprylic acid. Compared to compound that fight fungus, this might not have long lasting results and work best combined with other ingredients against fungus such as grapefruit and garlic extract.
Caprylic Acid by Life Link purchased from the manufacturer costs $21.48. There are discounted prices for this product when bought from other retailing agents. Prices go as low as $12.60. It takes twenty-five days to use up a one hundred-capsule bottle.
There are no money back satisfaction guarantees. Aside from large sites that deal with e-commerce like e-Bay, there are no returns available on other retailers.
Even if this product by Life Link is effective, it does not have a guarantee and by the looks of it, FDA inspection is also missing.