Green Tea Fat Metabolizer contains an extremely concentrated form of green tea extract, as well as a strong blend of herbs and nutrients that are meant to be combined with a healthy diet and exercise in order to burn more calories, improve energy levels, and help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Chromium: This ingredient breaks down sugar and helps speed up the metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract: This ingredient is thought to have incredible antioxidant properties. It raises metabolism and energy.
- Fish Oil: This anti-inflammatory ingredient improves mood. It is thought to help burn fat.
- Fat Metabolizing Proprietary Blend
- Bioperine Proprietary Complex: This is a mixture containing black pepper and ginger extract, as well as unlisted ingredients.
The recommended dose of Green Tea Fat Metabolizer is three or four supplements daily. You should take two in the morning and either one or two in the afternoon.
As with any supplement that contains stimulants, it’s important to talk to your physician before beginning a regimen. These supplements could potentially interact with other medications and cause adverse side effects.
One bottle contains enough for a thirty day supply and costs around $11, depending on the vendor you purchase it from. This is very affordable for a weight loss supplement.
Unfortunately, Green Tea Fat Metabolizer does not come with a guarantee.
This supplement is very affordable. It seems to improve energy, as long as you are already in good shape and at a healthy weight. If you are trying to burn fat simply by taking a supplement, Green Tea Fat Metabolizer is not going to be a good choice for you.
The biggest red flag with this product is that it contains two proprietary blends, which means they do not disclose the specific ingredient information to the public. This usually means that either A) The blends contain ingredients that would worry consumers, or B) The blends contain ingredients that aren’t proven to be effective.