What is Pure Nature Cognifen?
Pure Nature Cognifen is a dietary supplement that is made from a variety of ingredients that are designed to help sharpen your mind. Whether for a big school exam, a work deadline or just because you feel like your mind needs extra sharpening, everybody can use an extra brain boost at some point. This review is going to take a closer look at Pure Nature Cognifen to learn more about how this supplement works and to see if it’s worth trying out. The manufacturer claims that Cognifen is made from a brain and focus formula that can improve your mood, boost your memory function, support mental flexibility and enhance lifelong cognitive ability for faster learning, enhanced memory and improved mental performance.
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) – 2400 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – 125 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl 50%) – 30 IU
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) – 3 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 1.7 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacidine) – 12.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal Phosphate) – 12 mg
- Folic Acid Pure – 400 mcg
- Biotin 1% – 3 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – 12 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) – 20 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) – 1 mg
- Magnesium ( as magnesium oxide 58%) – 50 mg
- Zinc (oxide) – 10 mg
- Selenomethionine (Amino Acid Chelate 0.2%) – 50 mcg
- Copper (Gluconate 13%) – 52 mcg
- Manganese (Sulphate 20%) – 400 mcg
- Chromium (Polynicotinate) – 12 mcg
- Molybdenum (Amino Chelate) – 10 mcg
- Potassium (Citrate 36%)
- Proprietary Blend (DMAE Bitartrate. L Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Bacopa Extract, Choline, Inositol, N-Acetyl l-tyrosine, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Gaba Grape Seed Extract, Grape Fruit Seed Extract, Olive Leaf, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Boron, DHA 14%, Vanadyl Sulfate 19%, Phosphatidylserine 20%, Huperzine A) – 692 mg
The manufacturer recommends taking two capsules daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon with a full glass of water.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision, you should talk to your doctor before taking this supplement. You should discontinue use if you begin to experience adverse side effects.
What is the Cost?
You can only purchase this supplement directly from the manufacturer. One 60-capsule bottle costs $49. They also offer the option to purchase a package of two bottles and get one free for $98 or you can purchase a package of three bottles and get three free for $147.
The manufacturer offers a full year to get a refund but does not say if their policy applies to both opened and unopened bottles.
Our Final Review of Pure Nature Cognifen
Cognifen appears to be a promising supplement that can offer your mind an extra boost for better cognitive performance. It is made from a wide variety of natural ingredients and it is vegetarian which is always a plus. The manufacturer’s website is host to a variety of five-star consumer reviews but when we conducted further external research, we did not find any consumer feedback. The lack of external consumer feedback implicates that the reviews on the manufacturer’s website are made up and it suggests that Cognifen is not a popular or well-known product. Without consumer reviews, there is no way to gauge if this is a supplement that has had real results for real users. Furthermore, while Cognifen does contain a wide variety of natural ingredients, the amounts are low and leads us to question whether or not there is enough in this product for it to be effective. Taking these factors into consideration, you are better off choosing a supplement that has consumer reviews to help you better understand if a product can work for you and one that has effective amounts of the ingredients.