What is Nature’s Bounty Extra Strength Hair, Skin & Nails?
The following is our review of Nature’s Bounty Extra Strength Hair, Skin & Nails. This product claims to make you look good and feel great. It contains the perfect balance of nutrients to help support strong nails, vibrant skin, and lustrous hair. This formula hopes to provide you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within. Continue reading for our full review.
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) – 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – 60 mg
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) – 800 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 15 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate) – 5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) Riboflavin – 5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) – 25 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – 5 mg
- Folic Acid – 200 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) – 8 mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) – 5,000 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) – 15 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate) – 3 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) – 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Yeast) – 12.5 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) – 5 mg
- Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) – 25 mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) – 10 mg
- Choline Bitartrate – 10 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – 10 mg
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (aerial) – 3 mg
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – 50 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate) – 30 mg
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Lecithin. Contains <2% of: Carmine Color, Mica, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color.
This product is full of vitamins and nutrients. B vitamins help with energy metabolism while Biotin helps maintain healthy hair. The antioxidants are vitamin E and vitamin C. Vitamin E aids in skin health and vitamin C helps with collagen production and formation, which is the basis of vibrant skin. Skin maintenance and overall health are supported by vitamin A. It contains soy and tree nut ingredients.
It is recommended to take 3 soft gels, preferably with a meal. It doesn’t specify at what time of day the 3 pills should be taken. You should consult your doctor before use and avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. You should immediately stop using this product if you experience any adverse reactions. It is not meant to be used by children under the age of 18. Keep this product out of reach of children.
What is the Cost?
Nature’s Bounty Extra Strength Hair, Skin & Nails can’t be purchased directly from the manufacturer. They are sold on Amazon for $9.89 for a count of 150. This product will most likely last you 1.5 months which makes this product extremely affordable.
Since the manufacturer doesn’t sell this product directly from their website, they do not back it with a customer guarantee. This shows that they don’t have much confidence in their product’s effectiveness. You, as the customer, will need to ask the retailer you use, what their return policy is.
Our Final Review of Nature’s Bounty Extra Strength Hair, Skin & Nails
There are a couple of positive things about Nature’s Bounty Extra Strength Hair, Skin & Nails. This product is extremely affordable since you can buy it for under $10 and it will last you almost 2 months. There were also many positive customer reviews on the manufacturer’s website. Customers felt that it really helped their hair grow and strengthen their nails. There were a couple of negatives as well. There were a few customers that said that this product arrived to them melted and 1 customer even said it caused them to get a rash. This product is also not backed by a guarantee, which shows the little confidence the manufacturer has it its effectiveness. It also doesn’t allow the customer to have a risk-free buying experience. We feel you can find a better product elsewhere.