What is Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Prost-Rx?
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has brought out a revolutionary product called Prost-RX. Prost-RX is a dietary supplement intended for men in order to boost prostate health. Prost-RX has been developed as an advance formula to ensure prostate health. The ingredients included in Prost-RX safeguards prostate gland.
Prost-RX by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals contains 15 ingredients including Saw Palmetto and Beta-Sitosterol, which makes it a product of its own kind.
- Saw Palmetto extracts
- Vitamin E and Vitamin B6
- Lycopene, a carotenoid which lowers the risk of prostate cancer
- Epimedium (nonwoody herb found in the Mediterranean and east Asia)
- Soy Isoflavones (daidzein and genistein)
- Belizian Man Vine
- Muira Pauama
- Phytosterol extracts
- Pygeum extracts (including African Pygeum)
- Amino Acids (Glutamic, Alanine, and Glycine Acide)
Most of the aforementioned ingredients used in Prost-RX from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals are safe for many users because they have many health benefits. For instance, Beta-Sitosterol limits the amount of cholesterol in blood thus is able to reduce cholesterol. It also reduces potential prostrate inflammation. Having said that Beta-Sitosterol is also an active ingredient, therefore, it may cause some possible side effects such as:
- Gastro intestinal disorders such as diarrhea, constipation and ingestion
Prost-RX also contains 45 percent extracts of Saw Palmetto (small hardy clump-forming spiny palm found in the United States). Saw Palmetto (Serenoarepens) is also an active ingredient, therefore, Prost-RX may have following side effects:
- Pain in the testicles, sometimes even swelling of the testicles
- Vomiting blood or vomit appearing like coffee grounds
- Dizziness and weakness
- Arrhythmia or an abnormal rate of muscle contractions in the heart
- Pain in the chest
- Tar-like black stool, which may even appear bloody
The recommended dosage of the Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Prost-Rx is one capsule three times a day. A bottle of Prost-Rx contains 90 capsules and weighs 0.19 pounds. The price of a bottle may cost from $22 to $39. Vitacost website offers a low-price guarantee for Prost-Rx. Another website where you can get Prost-Rx is Vitasprings, which guarantees safe and secure online shopping of Prost-Rx. Vitasprings also has service hotline. Apart from the services offered by these two websites, there are no available discounts, return offer and money back guarantee.
Prost-RX is undoubtedly a good supplement for prostate health; but it would be great if it had been FDA cleared.