What is PurNail Nail Fungus Treatment?
Purnail nail Fungus Treatment is one of the topical and organic solutions designed for the treatment of various types of nail fungus infections. The product also has its own share of claims of what it can do for you in regard to the health of your nails. Some of these claims are as follows:
- It works effectively where other conventional medications have failed;
- It penetrates deep into the nail plate to attack the source of the fungus; and
- It has anti-biotic capabilities.
In regard to its packaging and marketing, Zetaclear employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
It has one active ingredient and a host of other inactive ones. The active ingredient is:
- Undecylenic Acid – An organic and unsaturated fatty acid product extracted from the cracking of castor oil by subjecting it to high pressure.
Inactive Ingredients of PurNail Nail Fungus Treatment are:
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Sunflower Seed Oil;
- Tea Tree Oil;
- Cetyl Alcohol;
- SD-Alcohol 40B.
The dosage process of Purnail Nail Fungus Treatment is simple. First of all clean the infected area with warm water and soap. Allow the area to dry thoroughly then apply a thin coat of the solution onto the nail and skin around it twice daily.
Apart from a few anomalies such as redness and dryness being experienced on the application sites, this product doesn’t have any known adverse side effects.
You can buy one bottle of Purnail anti-fungal treatment at $59.95, enough for a whole month. This is to be used for very mild cases on less than three nails. For three bottles, you can get it at a discounted price of $119.95, enough to last for three months. This is for larger areas on three or more nails. A five-month supply will cost you $179.95 after discount. This dosage is for cases when all nails are affected.
There is a 60-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee for Purnail. However, there is a $25 restocking fee on international orders irrespective of the reason for return. Moreover, given that treatment can run for up to five months, you may not have clearly assessed its efficacy because the treatment time is longer than the guarantee period.
In conclusion, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to wait for five months before experiencing full recovery;
- Money-back guarantee-it scores low for reasons given under guarantee;
- Long-term value for money-it scores low on this;
- Affordability-it is expensive; and
- Natural ingredients-it passes this test.