- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Fancy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency) or just be unclear. This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is not a medicine, but an herbal supplement, not a medication. The ingredients are:
- Active Ingredients — 450 mg Turmeric, 50mg Turmeric Extract
- Gelatin: an animal by-product used as a binder in many common capsules.
- Vegetable Stearic Acid: a saturated fatty acid that is waxy in consistency.
- The the formula is sugar, salt, yeast, and gluten-free, it’s not vegetarian or vegan.
The product clearly states it should be taken once daily with water and a complete meal.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use.
This average cost of the product is $9.99 for 90 tablets. Compared to other products, it’s definitely a bargain. However, a good price doesn’t always indicate quality. If you want a faster delivery, same day and expedited shipping are available.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Many health supplements are available for those who need to find one that suits their needs. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. In addition, the use of gelatin means the product isn’t vegetarian, and definitely not vegan.