- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- it’s great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for people seeking better health.
This is not a medicinal product, but an herbal supplement. The ingredients are:
- Active Ingredients — Turmeric, Turmeric Extract
- Other ingredients — Vegetarian Capsule: a substitute for the usual gelatin-based (animal by-product capsules) that binds the capsule together.
- This is a Vegetarian/Vegan Formula, and it’s also gluten, wheat, and sugar-free.
The manufacturer of the product states that one tablet should be taken daily with a glass of water and full meal.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use.
At the time of our product research, no cost information was provided on the manufacturer’s web site.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written.
Many health supplements are available for those who need to find one that suits their needs. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. The lack of price information also creates extra work for you since you’ll have to call local retailers to get that information yourself.