- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is an herbal supplement and can’t be used as a medicine. The ingredients in it are:
- Active Ingredients —
- DLPA (DL-phenylalanine): an amino acid.
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata): a type of frankincense extract.
- Gum Resin Extract: resin extracted from the boswellia tree specimen.
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa): turmeric.
- Rhizome Extract (BCM-95) enhanced with turmeric essential oils and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin): rhizomes come from lotus roots.
- Nattokinase: an extract from the Japanese plant natto–a type of fermented soy.
- Other ingredients
- Vegetable cellulose capsules: instead of the usual gelatin (animal base) binder
- Vegetable source magnesium stearate: often used as an anti-adherent in medical capsules.
- Silicon dioxide: commonly known as silica. An abundant mineral that can also be made synthetically.
- Soy (less than 5 parts per million).
- The product is free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat or gluten. This formula is Vegetarian/Vegan.
Dosage information wasn’t found on the product’s web site. However, comparable products re usually taken 1-3 times daily with water and a meal.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use.
The average cost for the product is $21.95 for 21 tablets. This is roughly $1 per capsule.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Many health supplements are available in the market today. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. The cost of this product may be prohibitive for potential consumers.