- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The high amount of herbal products can make it difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is an herbal supplement, not a medication. The ingredient list is:
- Active Ingredient — 370 mg Turmeric, 80 mg Turmeric Extract, 50 mg Ginger
- Other ingredients — Vegetable Capsule: a substitute for animal-based gelatin capsule
- This a gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian supplement.
When researching this product, the manufacturer web site didn’t list dosage instructions. One capsule should be taken per day along water and a full meal.
No side effects have been reported with this product. However, you should stop using it if you find that you haven an allergic reaction to any of the components and contact a physician immediately. The product is deemed safe for long term use.
The average cost of the product online is $20.24 for a bottle of 90 tablets. This is a bargain compared to the original price of $26.99. When researching, no other coupons or additional discounts were found online.
The maker of the product provided no information about a guarantee online at the time of writing this review. It’s important for consumers to feel as if they’re protected from new products in case they don’t find the results they’re looking for. This can help users of the product offset any risks associated with its use.
Many health supplements are available for those who need to find one that suits their needs. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers.