As a Cand-Ex replacement, the Crystal Star company manufactures Candida Yeast Detox. Claims of the product include being able to deal effectively with the overgrowth of yeast and acts against regrowth in the future. For those facing yeast infection and need all-natural treatments, this is marketed as one option you can take. To find out how the product functions, some of us did some investigating on how the product works and what it contains.
- There are 3 primary ingredients that this product contains.
- Siberian Ginseng- also known as Siberian eleuthero, this herb is a substance or adaptogen useful for strengthening the stress-fighting ability of the body.
- Juglans Nigra- also known as black walnut hulls, this product detoxifies the body and is effective in fighting against candida overgrowth.
- Olive Leaf Extract- an anti-fungus ingredient
- Echinacea- This herb helps fight yeast overgrowth and boosts the system of immunity.
- Garlic- used as a ‘go to’ treatment, garlic prevents many symptoms from mitigating. It has been shown by some studies that this species from the onion genus can be utilized against fungus. Studies show, however, that there is not enough evidence to support these claims.
- Pau D’Arco- derived from South American and Central American rain forests, this medicinal herb is topically applied for the treatment of candida infections. Some ingredients claiming to contain this product however, sometimes contain a related species instead.
- This product also uses other ingredients including thyme, peppermint, fenugreek seed, rosemary leaf, cranberry extract, barberry bark, extract of white tea, seaweed extract, spirulina and sodium caprylate.
For adults, the dosage recommended is two capsules 2 times a day for a 3-month period. When it comes to children aged five to twelve years old, the suggested dosage is for half of the adult dosage. A few retailing sites recommend going on a 1-month rest after the month you resume taking the dosage. Other retailing sites recommend taking an extra product along with this one. Yeast Clear, for one, is a great alternative with the correct dosage that completely gets rid of yeast overgrowth. For a sixty-capsule bottle, you can start with one dose at breakfast and one at dinner and in the month succeeding, you can then increase the dose to three per day.
Allergic reactions and nausea may occur as a result of the blends of various substances, and this applies to all products.
Long Term Results
There are some ingredients that may be beneficial for people suffering from yeast overgrowth. However, there were no honest product ratings we can give due to the scanty consumer reviews found.
There was no money back satisfaction guarantees for this product aside from the general policy for returns offered by some product retailers.
There is a good chance that this product may work for some people, but it just does not match up to other competitive products out there. With no guarantee, it is hard to recommend the product.