The Mood Boost dietary supplement was developed to help decrease everyday pressure and fretfulness. This brand has ingredients that work to add to mental performance and reduce sleep deficiency. It has also been reported to be able to help to endorse an optimistic mood.
The company alters your focus to their health awareness philosophies by expressing that their supplements are pervasive within vegetarian capsules, which are safer and more natural than gelatine capsules. The capsules are packed into a brownish designed bottle with a white cap for safe opening, while it has very light images as the background of plants assuming to present the natural ingredients in the supplement.
Mood Boost contains the following ingredients:
- 5-HTP that is a widely used for natural mood augmentation.
- L-Tyrosine falls under the category of amino acids that can be found within many similar types of protein type foodstuff and enhances cognitive function.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that is usually found in tea. This has been made known to reduce stress and develop physical wellness and also taken to improve overall function.
- Passion Flower grows in nature in diverse parts of the United States. This extract helps to diminish any amount of stress and edginess you may be experiencing and can also help with sleep.
- Rhodiola Rosea is an excellent herb that has in the past shown to be a stress reliever and been advised to improve psychological performance.
- Chamomile is a frequently known herb and can be found in teas. It is well-known to help with relaxation and also to decrease stress and your nervous levels. It has furthermore been studied for anti-inflammatory possessions that it contains.
- Lemon Balm is one more herb that is found in tea. This herb can lessen stress, anxiety, and pick up your overall mood.
You only need to take one capsule every day with Mood Boost. Your doctor, on the other hand, might make their own recommendations regarding the prescribed amount to be taken.
Mood Boost has Silicone Dioxide in it, which can in fact be harmful. Even though its entire ingredient does have beneficial properties, mistreatment could result in harmful side effect. Possible side effects include:
- No desire of eating food
- Causing irritation to your eyes
It also includes microcrystalline dietary fiber, which can cause a severe upset stomach, weight loss, and allergic reaction. This fiber is not easily absorbed into the bloodstream. This results in that it is not capable to provide toxins and entry into the bloodstream through oral consumption. Whilst these side effects are not usual, they are a possible realism.
Mood Boost is mostly sold at retailers like Amazon and in the price range of $49.99 and selling at a discounted price of $35.99 saving you 28% on the total of the purchase. The bottle contains 60 capsules and if you take one capsule a day should last you two months. The supplement is also available directly from LES Labs at a low price of $29.99 with free shipping.
LES Labs itself cannot guarantee that the supplement will have the same efficiency in all individuals that uses the product. They do offer a 60 day return policy from the day of shipment and are limited to, the following; refunds are limited to sealed bottles and one opened bottle per order, additional opened bottles will not be accepted for refund, shipping cost will also not be refunded and you are liable to return it at your own cost, each sealed bottle will be charged a $5 restock fee and there are no returns or refunds on bulk or wholesale orders.
While the product Mood Boost may be useful when trying to deal with some of your stress related problems the ridiculous guarantee they provide for one actually makes it impossible for you to return their so called great product.