This is a review of King Bio Gout Symptom. This is a homeopathic treatment used to provide temporary relief from joint pain due to gout. Gout is a type of arthritis that affects millions of people. It is cause by a uric acid accumulation up the blood and which then causes joint inflammation. There are two types of gout: acute and chronic. Acute gout is a painful condition that usually affects only one joint; Chronic gout is defined by repeat periods of pain and inflammation. With chronic gout often multiple joints are affected. This product is a tasteless spray that relieves tender, painful or itchy joints, especially in toes, feet or heels. King Bio Gout Symptom relief spray has a medically-metered pump that administers a controlled quantity. We decided to conduct some independent research online. Read on to learn more about this product and whether it is right for your situation.
This product contains:
- Ammonium phosphoricum — for gout and swelling in joints;
- Belladonna — reduces inflammation, swelling, redness and pain;
- Colchicum autumnale — controls pain and sensitivity;
- Formicum acidum — controls blood pH, neutralizes uric acid;
- Fraxinus excelsior — relieves gout-related swelling and pain;
- Ledum palustre — brings down swelling;
- Natrum carbonicum — heals swollen joints and toes and reduces pain;
- Nux vomica — curbs itching and localized heat generation;
- Urtica urens — reduces joint redness and swelling in gout;
- Other ingredients: Bio-Energetically EnhancedTM pure water base, citric acid, potassium sorbate
This product does not contain alcohol, dairy, gluten or sugar.
Adults can use 2 –3 sprays, 3 times a day directly into their mouth. For children the recommended dosage is 2 sprays 3 times a day. Additional doses (up to 6 times a day) can be taken based on requirement. No side effects have been reported. However, you may want to consult your doctor if you have concerns.
This spray only provides temporary relief from pain and itching and does not have any long-term benefits.
This product costs $19.99 for a 2 oz bottle, which contains an equivalent of 300 sprays. One spray lasts between 30 to 50 days.
The company does not offer any guarantee. However, the FDA has approved the ingredients used for use in dietary supplements.
While this product is effective in providing relief from pain for a short time, it does not have any long-term benefits and does not help control gout. It only masks the associated symptoms of gout. However, since it is cost-effective, people who suffer from extreme pain during attacks of gout may want to use this spray in addition to other supplements. Please note — even though this is marketed as a homeopathic product, it contains some chemicals and is not completely natural. However, the ingredients are all FDA approved and the product can be used for pain reduction in gout.