What is Advanced Digestive Enzymes?
The supplement Advanced Digestive Enzymes claims to ensure digestion of protein, fat, and carbohydrates. In addition, this product not only aims to ensure a healthy digestion system, but also to reduce any stomach discomfort associated with IBS. Furthermore, this product claims to allow better absorption of nutrients as it breaks down these nutrients. In this review we will focus on these claims and evaluate whether this product is really as good as it seems.
- Lipase – This enzyme helps to break down alcohol and fatty acids.
- Protease – This enzyme assists with breakdown of amino acids. This allows these nutrients to be more readily absorbed.
- Amylase – This enzyme assists with the breakdown, as well as absorption of carbohydrates.
- Lactase – This enzyme helps to break down dairy products, as well as milk sugars.
- Papain – This enzyme breaks down protein fibers such as red meat and pork.
- Glucoamylase – This enzyme breaks sugars into small, more easily digested particles that may be used for energy.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme found in pineapples.
- Green papaya – This helps to digests proteins; it contains enzymes.
- Cellulase- This is produced by fungi and assists with the breakdown of celluloses.
- Apple pectin – This is a key ingredient which will ensure additional healthy bacteria to your gut.
- Inulin Prebiotic – This helps to improve the general digestive process.
- Ginger – Ginger helps with motion sickness and loss of appetite, but also with stomach pain.
- Turmeric – This yellow spice aids inflammation and digestion.
The manufacturer’s recommended dosage is to take one capsule directly before each meal. Alternatively, follow the instructions of your health-care provider. Anyone below the age of 18 years should not use this product. Those pregnant, nursing, or taking any prescription medication should first speak to a doctor before using this supplement. One issue with this dosage is that you could run out of capsules if you have to take one before each meal; five small meals a day are seen as healthier than three main meals, for maintaining a healthy weight and blood sugar levels.
What is the Cost?
The manufacturer offers this supplement for purchase on their website. There are three different bottle sizes, ranging from 180, 60, to 25 capsules. The lowest price is $10.97, and $21.97 for the larger bottle. However, all sizes of bottles are sold out – thus there is no stock available for purchase.
The manufacturer offers a 100% lifetime guarantee on their supplements. This means that if you aren’t satisfied with the supplements you can obtain a full refund. They do not ask for reasons to be given. However, the lack of such information could mean that the manufacturers will be unaware of any issues with the supplements. They will have no valuable feedback assisting them to make changes to improve the product.
Our Final Review of Advanced Digestive Enzymes
Advanced Digestive Enzymes is an all-natural product, packed with enzymes. It claims to help with digestion and absorption of nutrients. It is also backed by a lifetime guarantee, which allows buyers a refund if dissatisfied with the product. Research findings elicited certain concerns. Firstly, the unavailability of the product is a problem. Secondly, the number of capsules to be taken daily could make this an uneconomical product, especially since no discounts are offered.