What is Naturasil Ringworm Treatment?
This Naturasil review examines the product Naturasil Ringworm Treatment. This product is a topical application made from only natural ingredients. It is said to remove ringworm by penetrating the skin, once applied.
The ingredients used in this ointment to treat ringworm are:
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil – This oil has an analgesic, anti-microbial, as well as an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Lavender Oil – This oil offers pain relief and is used as an antiseptic.
- Patchouli Leaf Oil – This oil heals dry, itchy skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – This oil has fungicidal assets.
- Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil – This oil has anti-inflammatory, as well as antibacterial components.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil – This oil offers antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Sulfur 6X HPUS – This ingredient helps with reducing symptoms normally associated with ringworm. There is no indication of the concentration of any of these ingredients.
That said, the ingredients are all natural, the product not making use of any chemical ingredients. However, other products on the market, such as those that contain clinical-strength Undecylenic Acid may be more effective for treating ringworm.
The ointment should be applied to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day for a period of one to three weeks. An application brush is supplied with each bottle for the purpose of painting on. The symptoms of the fungus should be resolved within 4 to 7 days.
What is the Cost?
A 15ml bottle costs $24.95. This may be bought on the website directly from the manufacturer. The company also offers free shipping on all sales over $50.00, if delivery is within the borders of the United States, excluding America’s other territories.
The company offers a 100% money back guarantee should the customer not be satisfied with the treatment. At first glance, this may seem a good guarantee. However, the guarantee is not based on results, but merely on whether or not a customer is satisfied. This leads to confusion over the guarantee.
Our Final Review of Naturasil Ringworm Treatment
One positive aspect is that this ringworm treatment is made from natural ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin, treating fungal infections. Another benefit is that the manufacturer offers customers a 100% free trial guaranteed for a period of 90 days. That said, although the product is made from natural ingredients, this does not mean that such ingredients are safer to use on the skin than a chemically based product. The manufacturer does point out on the website that some people may be sensitive to certain of the oils, and that a rash might develop. In addition, the effectiveness of the product is not guaranteed. Furthermore, the results might take up to 3 weeks to eventuate.