What Is Healing Tree Healthy Nail Anti-Fungal Treatment?
Nail fungus, particularly of toe nails, is one of the most common infections suffered by adults. There are many remedies available on the market, many of which contain only synthetic active ingredients, some which are all natural.
We review Healing Tree Healthy Nail Anti-Fungal Treatment – a product that its manufacturer bills as 90.5% natural. It contains a long list of herbal and natural ingredients, most of which are designed to heal or sooth the inflammation to the surrounding skin that often accompanies a nail fungus infection. However, the key active ingredient – Benzethonium chloride, also known as hyamine – is a 100% synthethic quaternay ammonium salt. It has antiseptic and anti-infective properties and is often found in first aid antiseptics where it performs an anti-microbial function.
While nail fungus often hides in hard-to-reach places under the nail, Healing Tree Healthy Nail Anti-Fungal Treatment incorporation of Jojoba oil, a natural penetrant, is said to ensure the product is quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply into the nail and nail bed.
Active ingredient: Benzathonium Chloride.
This is a synthetic anti-fungal agent that is said to be very potent. It is widely used as a topical anti-microbial agent in first aid antiseptics.
- Aloe Vera – a natural antiseptic wound and burn healer; sooths and moisturizes skin irritations.
- Arnica – an effective anti-inflammatory
- Avocado oil – a rich moisturizer
- Calendula – an effective, natural anti-inflammatory
- Comfrey – a topical poultice that reduces inflammation
- Eucalyptus oil – a natural astringent and skin conditioner
- Goldenseal – aids in skin regrowth and closure
- Indian mulberry bark – a natural anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba oil – an effective moisturizing penetrant that’s high in Tocopherol (a naturally occurring Vitamin “E”)
- Peppermint oil – delivers a cooling sensation for deep pain relief
- Mangosteen – a natural anti-inflammatory
- Myrrh – draws broken tissue together and promote blood flow to relieve inflammation in underlying or adjacent tissue
- Olive oil – a natural moisturizer that’s high in vitamins
- Red Thyme oil – a natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial essential oil
- St. John’s Wort – a natural anti-inflammatory
- Tea Tree Oil – a natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal oil
- White Thyme oil – a natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial essential oil
The product is wax, alcohol and paraben free
Use up to four times daily by applying a small amount to the on top of and underneath the affected nail, as well as to the surrounding skin.
What Is The Cost?
A 1oz container sells for just under $17.00.
This includes a free nail file.
The manufacturer does not provide any information on its website about whether you can return the product for a refund if you are dissatisfied. The only instruction is to contact their customer contact service for instructions – which seems a bit of a hassle.
Our Final Review Of Healing Tree Healthy Nail Anti-Fungal Treatment
If your nail fungus infection is causing considerable pain and irritation to the surrounding tissues, this could be the product for you as most of the ingredients are designed to reduce the discomfort associated with inflammation. It also has several ingredients that are said to aid in the healing of the dry and damaged skin.
However, whether the quantity of the active anti-fungal ingredients is sufficient to effectively treat a deep-rooted nail fungus infection, is open to debate. We were only about to locate four customer reviews on an independent website – two thought the product was amazing and give it a rating of 100%, and the other two thought it was dreadful and give it the lowest rating possible.