What is Research Verified NO2 Booster?
Research Verified NO2 Booster is up for review below. This is an easy to take supplement that is one of a few supplements of its kind that I would consider vastly superior to others. NO2 Booster is devised to promote lean body mass and build up muscle. It is carefully composed to increase blood flow to speed up recovery after a workout and to enhance performance. If you read onward, you can learn about this supplement’s ingredients and what we thought of it.
Ingredients (per three capsule serving)
- 1680mg L-Arginine Blend/Complex – a blend of L-Arginine parts that the body converts into nitric oxide, a substance that increases blood flow and vasodilation, encourages the release of growth hormones, increases muscle strength and size, boosts endurance and helps recovery after a workout
- AAKG (Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate)
- AKIC (Arginine Ketoisocaroate)
- MONO (L-Arginine Monohydrate)
- MALATE (L-Arginine Malate)
- 480mg L-Citrulline – an amino acid that promotes aerobic energy production, endurance and performance, and reduces muscle fatigue
- 75mg Beet Root (Beta vulgaris) Extract – a dietary nitrate that can boost nitric oxide production, improves blood flow and vasodilation and is an excellent source of vitamins and nutrients
- 30mg Pine Bark (Pinus pinaster) Extract – contains pycnogenol that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, increases blood flow and circulation, relaxes blood vessels, increases the supply of oxygen to muscles and increases NO2 production
- 30mg Quercetin (Sophora japonica) Extract – has antioxidant, antihistamine and antiviral properties, which boosts nitric oxide activity and energy production to ensure better blood flow to muscles during and after a workout
- 30mg Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Seed – regulates glucose levels, promotes healthy cholesterol levels and supports the balance of male hormones
- 30mg Eurycoma Longifolia Extract – can boost testosterone, enhance bodybuilding and athletic performance, reduce body fat, support focus and increase overall endurance
- 30mg Common Oat Extract (Avena sativa) – a testosterone booster that may change body weight and adiposity, slow digestion, reduce appetite and increase satiation
- 15mg Bullhead (Tribulus terrestris) Extract – used to restore natural testosterone levels and increases endurance and strength.
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
This booster does not contain hormones, artificial coloring or preservatives. The ingredients used are 100% pure.
The maximum daily dosage is six capsules but you can experience positive effects with as few as three a day. On a day that you workout, you have an option of taking three capsules in the morning but you should take three capsules about 30 minutes before your workout. On a non-workout day, you should take three capsules at breakfast and then you have the option of taking a further three capsules with dinner.
Possible Side Effects
No adverse effects accompany the usage of NO2 Booster. However, if you have any concerns then you should see your doctor. If you are pregnant or nursing, it is advisable that you check with your paediatrician or doctor before taking this supplement. You should not take more than the recommended dosage.
Research Verified NO2 Booster can only be purchased from the manufacturer through their website. A 90-capsule bottle, which contains a sufficient amount to last a month, is regularly priced at $69.95 but is currently being sold for $48. Three bottles are purchasable for $98, which is roughly $33 each. The package that is the best value is the one contains six bottles, half a year’s supply, for just $142. This last package is apparently the most popular one for consumers.
Research Verified have a yearlong guarantee on all their products. The consumer has a full 365 days to return the items that they bought if the product does not work for them. Bottles can be returned if they are unopened, open or even empty but in order to receive a refund, all items from an order must be sent back for a full refund. If you purchase multiple items but only send a partial return then you will only receive a partial refund. There is no place for customer opinions but a clinical study is provided on the website for the benefit of consumers. The findings listed from this study explain its effectiveness at boosting nitric oxide, testosterone and adrenaline, raising endurance, keeping a lean body mass and speeding recovery after a workout.
NO2 Booster is a product with hardly any negative points. Perhaps it might be a bit on the expensive side but considering the quality of the supplement, such a price is to be expected. It is made in a GMP Certified factory and as a result is made with pure, well-tested ingredients and well manufactured without any unpleasant additives. It comes with an excellent guarantee that gives you confidence about its effectiveness: if it did not work then they would not give you such a long opportunity to change your mind. Finally, it has research to back up the claims made about its effectiveness. This product would be well worth considering for your reaching your bodybuilding goals.