What is Health Aid Omega-3?
Health Aid Omega-3 supplement is one of the many alternatives in the market designed to give you the much needed Omega-3 fish oil benefits. It also has its own array of claims in regard to its potency and other out-workings. They are listed below as follows:
- Improved digestibility;
- High and faster assimilation and efficacy;
- Helps maintain circulation and cholesterol control;
- Improves general well-being of the heart, skin and joints ;and
- Enhances brain function.
Its main Ingredients are as follows:
- Fish Oil concentrate (includes the following ingredients) – 1250 mg;
- EPA (Eicosapentaeonic acid) – 425 mg;
- DHA (Docosahexaeonic acid) – 325 mg;
- Total Omega-3 polyunsaturates – 750 mg;and
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) – 7.5 mg.
Other ingredients include: Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), emulsifier (pectin), and firming agent (calcium chloride)], Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
The dosage for this supplement is as follows:
- Children over 6 years need one capsule daily;
- Adults and children over 12 years, one to three capsules daily. O do so by a physician.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product.
You will have to spend $14.47 on 30 capsules, a 10 to 30-day supply depending on the daily dosage taken. This makes it affordable, at least at the purchase level.
The vendor of this Omega-3 fish supplement offers a return policy valid for 14 days from product receipt. This however does not pass for a valid money-back guarantee.
Fourteen days is hardly time enough to consume a product and be able to evaluate on its effectiveness.