What is Trusted Nutrients Omega-3?
Trusted Nutrients Omega-3 is a fish oil supplement that adds to the long and ever increasing list of Omega-3 supplements available in the market. As all other products that claim to offer Omega-3 benefits do, this supplement also makes an array of claims in regard to its efficacy and potency. Below are some of them:
- Clinical studies showing that taking this fish oil every day can help you enjoy optimal health, even in old age;
- The omega 3 fatty acids in fish oil are responsible for maintaining a healthy heart, healthy bones and joints, and for boosting your mood; and
- Since getting enough Omega-3 in your daily diet from eating fish is somehow difficult, taking a supplement like this one can help you recover that loss.
In regard to its packaging and marketing, this product employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
Below are the ingredients that constitute this supplement:
- Fish Oil – 1800 mg;
- EPA – 660 mg; and
- DHA – 360 mg.
The recommended daily dosage for adults is three capsules taken alongside the major meals of the day. If you need increased results, you can double the dosage as well.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product.
A bottle containing 180 mini softgels costs $32, enough to last you for three months. This price tag is affordable to many folks though the manufacturer doesn’t offer any special discounts.
The manufacturer gives a conditional guarantee-like return policy that allows you only to return UNUSED product within 100 days after purchase. This doesn’t help you since it is almost impossible to buy a supplement that you will keep unused for over three months!
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for many months.
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; and
- Natural ingredients –it passes the test of natural ingredients inclusion but the basic Omega-3 ingredients do not measure up to the quantities recommended by specialists. This is a big draw-back because the EPA and DHA levels form the engine of any Omega-3 product because it determines its potency and efficacy potential.