- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Because of the high amount of herbal products, it can be difficult to decide on the one best suited for your needs. Well-executed marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is not a medicine, but an herbal supplement. This product contains:
- 500 mg of Curcuma longa Root Extract: turmeric.
- Vegetable cellulose: an insoluble fiber found in vegetables.
- Rice flour
- Vegetarian leucine: an amino acid.
- This product is free of GMO ingredients.
This product clearly states that one tablet should be consumed daily with a complete meal.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use, but it’s unclear whether or not the FDA has examined the product.
Price information wasn’t found on the company’s web site. You must contact local stores to see if they have the product in stock to see if they provide you with this information. .
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites or local retail shops might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Many health supplements are available on the market, which is why finding the best one for you can be so challenging. One isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. No cost information could be found, which adds to the research customers have to do as they contact shops or search other web sites waiting for this information.