Hawaii Pharm is the company that creates the herbal concentrated extract Yeast Care Tincture. The product is made in the form of a tincture and which gets easily absorbed into the system of the body compared to capsules or dried herbs. There are various sizes that the tincture is available in, ranging from a thirty-two ounce to a two-ounce bottle. We wanted to know what this tincture contained and how it actually worked.
- Spilanthes- an ornamental, flowering plant with anti viral, antibacterial and anti fungal properties. This plant is also called oleracea spilanthes.
- Usnea- used to treat urinary infections and anti fungal conditions, this is a potent plant used for a number of years
- Marshmallow- these are plants with leaves and roots which are utilized for the relief of inflammation and pain in the lining of the stomach. However, marshmallow might interfere with the control of blood sugar and may be unsafe for those that are diabetic.
- Black Walnut– this plant has hulls and leaves that have active compounds. This is a flowering tree type of plant known as juglas nigra. Included in its components are ascorbic acid, omega 3 fatty acids and alpha linoleic acid. This is utilized to ease constipation and fight the overgrowth of candida.
- Pau D’Arco- an antifungal plant that may or may not contain a species related closely known as curialis Tecoma, which may not be as effective.
You can mix liquid tinctures like this one by adding the amount suggested to water, tea or juice. The dose suggested is between twenty and thirty drops thrice a day. This might give the impression that a two ounce bottle lasts just two days or so. You might want to consider using Yeast Clear as an alternative, taking a dose with breakfast and one with dinner. On the succeeding month you can then increase to three doses per day.
There are no known side effects for this product by Hawaii Pharm although many other medications of this type are hard to swallow when directly taken without juice or water.
There is a good mix of herbs in this tincture but you do need a series of doses to see a result. We were unable to rate the effectiveness of this product due to the fact that there are no reviews by any consumers available.
There are various sizes available for this tincture, including bottle sizes ranging from 32-ounces to 2-ounces. From the manufacturer the 2-ounce bottle is priced at $21.95. This also comes at a price discount of $18.95. Based on the suggested dose and the size, this product seems on the expensive side.
From the retailers or the company, there is no procedure given for a money back satisfaction guarantee. Unless there is nothing to hide, we feel companies should offer money back guarantees, particular for products such as these.
This product may be effective but it is not inspected by the FDA.