Here is a review of Athlete’s Foot Killer made by Research Verified. This is a potent treatment and one of the most successful ones I have come across and reviewed. Athlete’s Foot Killer is fashioned to provide relief from Athlete’s Foot symptoms and to kill the fungal infection at the root. The formula also lowers the severity, frequency and duration of Athlete’s Foot infections. By reading more below, you can learn about the contents of this treatment and what we found out about it.
- Undecylenic Acid USP (25%) – a strong antifungal agent that is strengthened when used in combination with certain herbs
- Mineral Oil
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil – soothing oil, which relieves burning and itching symptoms of Athlete’s Foot, and contains high numbers of fatty acids plus Vitamins B and E to increase healing and reduce inflammation
- Organic Flax Seed (Linum Usitatissimum) Oil
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil – has powerful antiseptic properties
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract – has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and soothing effects
- Canola Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – hydrates and heals the skin in the deepest dermal layers
- Bee Propolis (Apis Mellifica) Extract – substance made by bees that can fight and stop the spread of an Athlete’s Foot infection
- Walnut Oil – contains juglans nigra which is an astringent and antifungal
- Menthol – an anti-itching agent and natural anesthetic, menthol cools and relieves burning and itching symptoms of Athlete’s Foot
- Camphor (Cinnamomum Camphora) Oil – an anesthetic and antiseptic that heals and brings relief while also treating inflammation and swelling
- Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Bud Oil – contains eugenol, which is a strong antiseptic and topical analgesic, that fights infection and soothes at the same time
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil –an odorless, easily absorbed oil that soothes and hydrates the skin
- Chia (Salvia Hispanica) Oil –reduces itching
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) Oil – an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antiseptic that relieves itching and burning and may be effective against some bacteria that are resistant to bacteria
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil – interferes with the functionality of fungal cell membranes, making it an effective antifungal agent
- Manuka (Leptospermum Scoparium) Oil – potent antifungal and antibacterial ingredient
Nothing artificial has been added to this treatment so it is undiluted and pure.
Use Athlete’s Foot Killer three to four times a day in the morning, afternoon and evening. The applicator brush can be used to cover the affected areas. It is advisable that you apply the formula on clean and dry skin.
Possible Side Effects
There is a small chance that if you are sensitive to essential oils you may experience irritation or a rash when using this treatment. If such a reaction does occur then you should stop using Athlete’s Foot Killer and see your doctor about it. If a child swallows it or gets it in their eyes and water should be used to flush it away and medical attention sought. You should not use this treatment in any way different to what is stated by the label unless specified to do so by a doctor.
Research Verified sell Athlete’s Foot Killer via their website. Each bottle comes with its own applicator brush so you do not need to purchase anything extra in order to use it. One bottle is likely to last a month. Such a bottle costs $48, which is lower than the normal price of $69.95. $98 is the price of three bottles, while $142 is the price for six bottles. The package that works out as the cheapest option overall as the price per bottle can be worked out as being $24. For more about Research Verified you can look up our reviews or see its website.
Athlete’s Foot Killer falls under Research Verified’s 365-day return policy that comes with all their products. You can return a bottle in any condition, after it has been opened and even after you have emptied it, provided all items of an order are given back within a yearlong period. This long period to test the treatment, and possibly find fault with it, shows that the company have great faith in how well their product works.
Athlete’s Foot Killer is made in a factory with GMP Certification with ingredients that have been tested by a third party. This product gives you the guarantee of knowing that you are getting a strong, pure treatment. For such an effective product, the perhaps steep price is more than worth it considering that you could spend lots of money trying to find a product elsewhere that might work. Any other product you might find would not have the same level of purity as Athlete’s Foot Killer. No other product would have such a strong guarantee either. At most, you might find a three-month guarantee but with Athlete’s Foot Killer, you get an entire year. That means that there is no risk in buying the product as you can always get your money back if needs be. This is definitely a treatment that deserves some contemplation.