What is Integrative Therapeutics AM/PM Menopause Formula?
This review examines AM/PM Menopause Formula by Integrative Therapeutics which is a natural product designed to relieve uncomfortable menopause symptoms that a woman might experience throughout the day and into the night. The manufacturer states that AM/PM Menopause Formula can aid with the following issues:
- Hot flushes – the presence of black cohosh helps with this.
- Mood swings and irritability – again, this is helped with black cohosh.
- Lack of energy – green tea extract helps women experiencing a lack of energy with this natural boost.
The ingredients for the AM and PM tablets are different, as menopause symptoms tend to affect women at certain times of the day.
The AM tablet contains the following:
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract – This delivers an energy boost in the form of caffeine. However, it is not the same as the caffeine kick you would expect from something like coffee or cola. The caffeine in tea passes through your bloodstream over a much longer period, meaning that is isn’t a jolt like a shot of espresso.
- Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Root Extract – Like the green tea extract, Asian ginseng provides a subtle energy boost, but also aids in relaxation, which in turn helps to level off mood swings.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) Root and Rhizome Extract – This is essentially a mild sedative, which helps with mood swings and sleep issues brought on by menopause.
The PM Tablet is different to the AM tablet, and contains the following:
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Extract – This is used to aid sleep, but can also help to some extent with anxiety and depression issues.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) Flower Extract – This works in conjunction with the valerian to encourage the body to fall asleep.
- L-Theanine – This has effects that help with anxiety, but also helps to keep hormones in check. The idea here is that night sweats are prevented.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) Root and Rhizome Extract – This is used in the AM tablet as well. The relaxing sedative effect helps you get to sleep.
Unsurprisingly, we found that one AM tablet is to be taken in the morning, and the PM tablet is to be taken 45 minutes before bedtime. On the surface, this seems like a very sensible approach, but we also found that at this level of dosage, it may take up to a month for users to start feeling the full effects of AM/PM Menopause Formula. Sadly, this may not be quick enough for some women who are really suffering from the effects of menopause.
What is the Cost?
$24.50 is the manufacturer’s recommended price for a package of 60 tablets, equal to 30 days supply. We weren’t able to find any discounts on this price. We also advise you to note that to continue benefitting from the effects of this menopause product, you’ll need to continue taking the tablets on an ongoing basis.
We were unable to find a specific manufacturer’s guarantee for the product.
Our Final Review of AM/PM Menopause Formula
The tablets are hormone free, which is great for those concerned about the side effects of hormone replacement therapy for menopause patients. The product differentiates itself by providing specific remedies for daytime and nighttime menopause symptoms. However, we were unable to find a manufacturer’s guarantee. This is something we would expect from any reputable manufacturer as standard. It also seems this product is not available for purchase online and you will have to contact your doctor to get it. This product is not suitable for women sensitive to caffeine, or for those with liver problems. Some reviews we came across did mention heart palpitations as a side effect. This cause for concern should be discussed with your physician before using the product. There are other products on the market that are more easily accessible and come with a money-back guarantee.