The green accented brown smooth covering on the entire bottle of the product seems to imply the product is modern and functional. This product claims it has the ability to not only treat nail fungus from the its root cause but also assists in ensuring the nails appear to be better even as treatment is ongoing. This claim needs to be taken with utmost seriousness, but after reviewing online statements about the product, several truths surfaced.
- Tolnaftate – this ingredient is established as a secure anti fungal remedy for fighting fungal infections taking place on nails and the skin.
- Manuka Tree Oil – the oil has low density making easy for it to go through the skin easing treatment of fungus
- Ethanoic Acid – in another term this ingredient is called acetic acid. The function of this ingredient is to soften nails as well as the tough build up found on the nail’s surface, which eases fungal treatment
- Tea Tree Oil – this is among the established home remedies used in fighting fungus infection since it alters the makeup associated with the cell membrane of the organism.
- Seed oils (Sesame, Sunflower, Jojoba) – are useful in smoothing the skin, assists in diffusing Tolnaftate as well as healing and repairing the nails.
- Sweet Almond oil – emollients
- Vitamin E – emollients
It is used twice daily. The topical application can be applied using the built in applicator brush.
This product does not exhibit any side effects upon using this fungal treatment.
A bottle for this fungal remedy goes for $49.95.
Nailpure Professional nail fungus treatment does not offer money-back guarantee. Moreover, no hint on the product label regarding possible dangers that can arise from the product.
Nailpure Professional Nail Fungus treatment seems to be a great product. Through the natural core ingredients in the product, it has the ability to treat nail fungus with ease. The disadvantage of this product is the lack of money-back guarantee.