What is Sagee Sardine Fish Oil Omega-3?
Sagee Sardine Fish Oil Omega-3 supplement is one of the many products that dot the landscape of the fish oil market. This supplement, alongside many others that claim to confer Omega-3 benefits. Among those claims made by this supplement are listed below:
- Preventing and managing heart disease;
- Helps lower blood pressure;
- Reduces triglycerides;
- Slows the development of plaque in the arteries;
- Reduces the chances of abnormal palpitation; and
- Reduces the likelihood of heart attack and stroke.
In regard to its packaging and marketing, this product employs the traditional norms, ways and tools that we are all familiar with. This means that you can find this particular product packaged in the usual packages/bottles and you can access it through the traditional channels of distribution either by walking into that drug store or outlet near you or by ordering for it online.
The basic ingredients that comprise this supplement in each 1000 softgel capsule are as follows:
- 300mgEPA; and
- 200mg DHA.
It is quite surprising that the manufacturer does not give any clear information with regard to this product’s daily dosage. The reason behind this still remains a puzzle that only they can solve.
Hitherto there are no known adverse side effects arising from the usage of this product. However, it is advisable to consult a physician before taking this supplement because it is not clear how much you need to consume per day. This is a precaution to safeguard possible overdose.
The cost of buying a 120 soft-gel container is $20.00. This product does not have any special manufacturer discount. Any discount accorded is left to the discretion and generosity of individual vendors.
This product lacks a money- back guarantee and that means you too lack a fall-back to resort to in the event that it doesn’t perform as per expectation.
As we wind up, we can draw the following conclusions in regard to this product using the following basic product features:
- Product safety-it passes the test of safety due to the absence of adverse side effects;
- Efficacy-it does work but you will need to use it for many months.
- Money-back guarantee-the product fails this test;
- Long-term value for money-again on this matter, it fails the test because while you buy it for less, its protracted use dilutes the whole value of initial purchasing affordability;
- Affordability-it is affordable at purchase level; and
- Natural ingredients –it passes the test of natural ingredients inclusion but the basic Omega-3 ingredients do not measure up to the quantities recommended by specialists. This is a big draw-back because the EPA and DHA levels form the engine of any Omega-3 product because it determines its potency and efficacy potential. This means that you have to use this product for much longer before you can reap any substantial benefits from it.