- it’s helpful with joint issues
- aids in preserving healthy cholesterol levels and keeping a healthy heart.
- can provide digestive support.
- great for liver protection.
- can help control excess weight.
- prompts bile flow, which breaks down fats.
- helpful in relieving negative symptoms associated with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The sheer amount of herbal supplements can make it difficult to decide which one to use. Glitzy marketing campaigns don’t always emphasize a product’s safety, and can hide negative aspects (such as a product’s lack of efficiency). This is why we felt it best to research this product and help users see if it’s right for them.
This is not a medicine, but an herbal supplement. The main ingredients in the product are:
- 95% curcumins
- curcumin: the main curcuminoid in turmeric.
- demethoxycurcumin (DMC): a curcuminoid found in turmeric
- bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC): curcuminoid found in turmeric
- BioPerine: and additive placed in the product to aid with the absorption of the C3 complex. It’s an extract of black pepper fruit that contains 95–98% piperine (the alkaloid responsible for the kick in pepper)
The maker of the product clearly states that 1-3 capsules should be consumed daily with water and a complete meal.
Side effects have not been reported with this product. However, you should talk to your doctor and halt usage if you have an allergic reaction to any of its individual components. The product has been cleared safe for long term use. Whether or not the product has been examined by the FDA remains unclear.
At the time of writing this review, no cost information was available on the manufacturer’s web site.
Guarantees help consumers feel better about the products they buy, especially when they’re unsure that they’ll get the results they want. Some web sites might offer guarantees, but they have to be checked with first. The maker of the product did not offer a guarantee when this review was written
Many health supplements are available for those who need one. Still, the variety can be difficult to navigate, especially since one isn’t always sure about a product’s safety, or if it will do what it says it will. This might be an acceptable product from a reputable company. Still, no information is provided online about whether or not the product is FDA approved, and there were few reviews from customers. It’s also hard to recommend a product that doesn’t list its price.