What is Pure Life Garcinia?
Pure Life Garcinia is derived from the extract from the Garcinia gummi-gotti fruit. Pure Life Garcinia contains 75% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) which will help you with your weight loss plan. Pure Life Garcinia is a supplement whose primary purpose is to speed up weight loss for its users. Formulated in a GNP Certified Lab and it doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients or cheap fillers. This product does not include potassium and/or calcium.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract – It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. The extract is used as a spice, and the rind is also used as a dyeing agent.
- Hydroxycitric Acid – It is a derivative of citric acid that is found in a variety of tropical plants
- Vegetable Capsule – Made from HPMC – Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, derived from plants – and purified water.
- Cellulose – An insoluble fiber, extracted from plants and vegetables.
- Magnesium Stearate – A white solid, composed of magnesium and stearic acid, used as a base to contain the HCA.
The dosage is unavailable until one receives the bottle. This is a concern, as HCA can be toxic if taken in large amounts. At 75% concentration, the dosage needs to be clearly specified, as to how much HCA is contained per dose.
What is the Cost?
A cost for Pure Life Garcinia could not be found on the manufacturer’s website before agreeing to purchase the product.
Pure Life Garcinia offers a 30-day money back guarantee if you’re not getting the results you expected. However, details of this guarantee are not readily available before you actually purchase the product, so keep this in mind.
Our Final Review of Pure Life Garcinia
We have found very few benefits but unfortunately many more negatives. There are myriads of garcinia cambogia products available on the market. The vast majority will most likely not work, as the concentration of HCA is too low and/or calcium is used as a filler. Calcium prevents HCA from working the way it should, so any Garcinia Cambogia compound containing calcium will definitely not help you with your weight loss. On the plus side, Pure Life Garcinia Cambogia has no fillers, and it has more than 50% HCA, so the concentration is high enough to work. On the negative side, it’s disturbing that there is no company information available, no dosage information, no pricing information and no specifics about the 30-day money back guarantee. In addition, the landing page definitely feels like a scam site. The most concerning thing is that there is no dosage information. HCA is slightly toxic if taken in high amounts. It also has toxic effects on your liver at incorrect dosage amounts. We feel that the negatives far outweigh the positives on this product.