What is IBS Treatment?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) affects up to 20% of Americans. In this review, the product IBS Treatment is examined. The product offers a solution to this condition. The manufacturer claims that this dietary supplement will offer relief from the symptoms of IBS: gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain.
Two capsules contain:
- Psyllium – This is a soluble fiber that helps to reduce gas and bloating.
- Acai – This element provides antioxidants but also omega fatty acids, which help to reduce toxins from the body.
- Slippery Elm – This element, Slippery Elm, helps to coat, but also calm the digestive tract as it nourishes it.
- Aloe – This plant helps to heal and detox the intestinal tract.
- Chlorella – This element, Chlorella, offers energy but also detoxifies the digestive tract. Walnut hulls – an anti-diarrhea, as well as antifungal and antiviral substance.
- Ginger – The root plant, ginger helps to enhance digestion, but also has an anti-inflammatory factor. Inulin − a prebiotic, becomes healthy microflora in the gut.
- Hyssop Leaf − This substance is an anti-flatulence, and it boosts absorption.
- Papaya − papain − This enzyme metabolizes protein.
- Lycopene − This is a powerful all-natural antioxidant.
The manufacturer recommends that two capsules be taken daily, ideally first thing in the morning, with a glass a water. Leave some time before having breakfast. This is to allow the capsule to be released in the gut before you add food. This routine should be followed for one to two weeks.
What is the Cost?
One bottle containing 60 capsules is available on the company’s own website at $24.95. No shipping fee is charged and no discount offered.
Despite a detailed search, we were unable to locate a manufacturer’s guarantee or a return policy. This is a concern: this may imply some concerns about the effectiveness of the product.
Our Final Review of IBS Treatment
From our research, there are some positive aspects of this health product, however, there are also some areas of concern. On the positive side, the formula consists of all-natural ingredients of which some are key anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients, such as ginger, that can help relieve digestive issues. On the negative side, a major concern is the lack of a guarantee on this dietary supplement. This could raise concerns about the effectiveness of the product. More so, the dosage instructions are not clearly indicated. Instructions state that two capsules should be taken daily for one to two weeks. However, what happens after the first of second week: do you now stop taking the capsules or do you reduce the amount of capsules to just one? Either way, taking two capsules can be pricey compared with similar products on the market. The manufacturer does not offer any discounts on bulk sales. This could have made their product more economical to an IBS sufferer who needs ongoing support, not help merely for one or two weeks.