What is Terry Naturally Menopause Relief?
This review looks at the product Terry Naturally Menopause Relief. This is a natural, estrogen-free product intended to help women during one of the most difficult periods of their lives, menopause. This natural supplement is both vegan and free of most common allergens.
The main ingredient in Menopause Relief is black cohosh, which is derived from a plant in the buttercup family. Black cohosh does not occur in the human diet, meaning that supplement form is the way to ingest it. The benefits of black cohosh for menopause are as follows:
- Protects against hot flashes.
- Aids in mood regulation.
- Encourages relaxation and good sleep.
- Assists in keeping you asleep, as it inhibits night sweats.
- Helps with vaginal dryness.
Black cohosh is naturally occurring, which helps those taking it allay fears and concerns around hormone replacement therapy.
The dosage recommended by Terry Naturally for Menopause Relief is one tablet per day. However, there is no guidance as to when this would be most effective, unlike some competing products on the market. Also of concern is that each tablet only contains 13mg of black cohosh, the active ingredient. However, our research found that a dosage of 20-40mg per day is the effective amount for those struggling with menopause-related symptoms.
What is the Cost?
We found that Menopause Relief retails online for around $12 for a packet of 60 tablets. This is one of the cheaper menopause supplements we have seen. However, when you take into account the 13mg per tablet, it might well be that this is a classic case of ‘you get what you pay for.’ If the recommended dosage is actually 20-40mg, then this product does fall short, and it might be worth looking at something a little bit more expensive.
We found that Terry Naturally does offer a satisfaction guarantee for their Menopause Relief product, but the details were scant. There was no mention of any time period, if the package could be returned once opened, or if the customer or the company cover shipping costs here.
Our Final Review of Menopause Relief by Terry Naturally
- The product is free of any hormones or synthetic chemicals, which is welcome news. We were 100% satisfied with the claims made by the manufacturer in this regard.
- The product is vegan.
- The dosage of one tablet per day is very easy for users to understand and stick with. It’s always much easier to just take one tablet, as opposed to scheduling multiple tablets across the course of a day
- The manufacturer guarantee was vague and didn’t inspire confidence in us. Our team is in agreement that we’re always more comfortable with more details in this area.
- The low content of black cohosh. The existing scientific research shows that a dosage of 20-40mg a day is most effective, but these tablets fall short, containing only 13mg of the active ingredient.
- There is only one active ingredient. Other menopause supplement products often contain a combination of complementary active ingredients, leading to a greater positive effect.