What is Nature Had It First Anti-Yeast?
Nature Had It First is the company that manufactures Anti Yeast Capsules. This product is made of combined wild and organic herbs and is meant to be utilized with a normal dietary routine. Each bottle has one hundred capsules and claims to assist in the elimination of pathogenic yeast as it simultaneously causes the system of the body to become stronger. With this in mind, the website of the manufacturer does not feature enough product information.
A mix of organic and wild crafted herbs composes this product, including:
- Black Walnut Hull- used for the treatment of a variety of issues including UTI or urinary tract infection and yeast. To rate how effective this product us, more evidence is necessary.
- Myrrh Gum- although more evidence is needed to rate how effective this is, myrrh gum has been used for the treatment of various issues including thrush.
- Slippery Elm-used for the treatment of different issues including infections of the urinary tract. Whether or not it is effective for the treatment of yeast requires more evidence, however.
- Pau D’Arco- For treating yeast infection from Candida, this herb is directly applied to the dermis. The issue that concerns every product labeled Pau D’Arco, however, is that more than a few contain Tecoma curialis, a related species. Not enough is known about this anti yeast herb, particularly about whether it is taken from the plant’s outer bark or the inner, more effective bark.
- Echinacea- in research available, this herb contains chemicals that have been proven to prevent vaginal yeast infection and that effectively acts on yeast. The only issue about this ingredient is that it can sometimes contain selenium, lead and arsenic.
- Goldenseal Root– used in the USA popularly along with other herbs to treat cold symptoms, Hydrastis Canadensis or Goldenseal root does not have enough evidence to treat any symptoms in actuality.
There are a hundred capsules in every bottle but not enough dosage information, which we otherwise felt should be enclosed. The fact is that different ingredient blends compose each tablet, some that could result in ill effects in some people thus more information was expected. For this product, the dose recommended is 1 dose with breakfast and 1 for dinner which after the first thirty days, can be adjusted to 3 capsules per day.
There are side effects caused by a few of the included ingredients. For expectant or breast feeding mother, black walnut is not advisable. In addition, when taken orally, Pau D’Arco may cause toxicity.
There are no discounts for this product, which retails at $21.50. For those taking three doses per day, one 100-bottle will be enough for about thirty or so days. This price is considered justifiable, considering the amount of ingredients used.
There are no satisfaction or money back guarantees from resellers or the manufacturers.
This product is good, generally but may still not be as good as some of the reputable products on the market. It is very disturbing that this product does not come with a solid guarantee.