What is Estro Support?
Estro Support ES claims it is designed to help support the needs of woman suffering symptoms of menopause. It is made entirely of vitamins that can be found in a healthy diet or by taking a multivitamin.
Estro Support ES is made up of the following five minerals, vitamins and herbal ingredients:
- Thiamine – is also known as vitamin B1. It is found in many foods including cereals, beans, nuts and meat. People take Thiamine for a variety of reasons; neuritis, digestive related issues, including poor appetite, ongoing diarrhea. It is also used to help boost the immune system, relieve diabetic pain, heart disease and some sight related issues. Thiamine is a very versatile vitamin.
- Vitamin E – is a vitamin that dissolves in found and can be found in meat, poultry, fruits and vegetables. It is used for many ailments ranging from preventing diseases of the heart to helping improve physical endurance. It is an important vitamin that is required for proper functioning of many organs in the human body. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant meaning that it helps slow down the processes that can damage human cells.
- Riboflavin – is a vitamin also known as vitamin B2. It works in conjunction with other B vitamins and is important for body grown and the production of red blood cells. Riboflavin also helps release energy from carbohydrates. You can find riboflavin in a variety of food such as dairy products, eggs, leafy green vegetables, lean meat, milk and nuts.
- Niacin – is another vitamin known commonly as B3. It is important for overall good health. Higher levels of niacin can help improve cholesterol levels and lower risk associated with cardiovascular disease. Niacin also helps with various other issues like Alzheimer’s, but researchers say more evidence is needed.
- Vitamin B6 – allows the body to store and use energy gained from protein and carbohydrates. It is essential for hemoglobin in blood and for regular mental functioning. Vitamin B6 also has medically approved claims which state it helps contribute to the relief of tiredness, maintains normal functions of the nervous system, and contributes to psychological functions. It also helps regulate hormonal activity in the body.
It is suggested that Estro Support ES be taking each day before eating in the amount of two tablets.
We were unable to find a retail price for Estro Support ES at the time of this review.
We were also unable to locate a return or guarantee for this product.
At the time of this review we were unable to locate information that would indicate Estro Support ES is more than a vitamin supplement. As there have been no studies done on this particular product outside of the individual vitamin studies, we feel that it would be hard to endorse the product.